And so it goes...

still waiting for my hoverboard...

Monday, May 10, 2010

I

It's mother's day, dia de los madres.

I worked tonight and missed the surf and turn dinner for my saint of a mother.  That sucked.  Work is...well its interesting... its a steady paychech sure but i cleaned a theatre and some ass clown decided to spit his chew remnants into a dots box.... a DOTS BOX, REALLY!?  The box dissolves in my hand leaving it smelling like menthol and redneck.  Bad start.  I wonder why we provide the aholes anything,  there should be a contract that yes we will sell you X, but you will take X out with you when you are done

Shit.

Im a glorified janitor some nights but hey, its a paycheck... Im in the dust bowl people. So i gotta tell myself "That'll do pig, That'll do.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment