And so it goes...

still waiting for my hoverboard...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blue Skies, nothin but blue skies over me

Book three:  Return of the King.

A great man just told me, five minutes ago mind you, "You are better than this shit"

I believe him.

Let me drop some knowledge on ya'll about a little concept called Self Talk.

Basically its like The Secret - Oprah's influence.  It's a matter of belief in one's self. Talking said belief and making shit come true!

It can best be explained by a great pedophile by the name of R. Kelly.  R. sang a lil diddy for a cinematic masterpiece known as Space Jam.  He sang:

I believe I can fly.  I believe I can touch the sky.
Think about it every night and day, just spread my wings and fly away.
I believe I can soar.  I keep on reaching for that open door.
I believe I can fly... etc.

We can all learn something from the kid pisser in that we should all be able to but out best foots Flahert.. I mean forward and fly off a this motha' f-er (i promised my actual Motha that I wouldn't drop F's


Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Humpty, pronounced with an umpty.... scratch that.

I am Joseph Michael Motha' Fucking Flaherty.  I am a writer! of a great many things!  My destiny lies not at Harkins... Krom laughs at Harkins.  I am handsome!  My mother says so!  I can have any woman I so choose on account of the awe inspiring handsomeness...

My destiny is not this.  Though it was fun, Sad bastard Joe is dead.... He got stung by bees if you must know.  Empowered swagger Joe has the helm now.


Pleased to meet ya'. Hope you guess my name!


~JOE M. MF'N FLAHERTY

1 comment:

  1. You're good enough, smart enough and gosh darn it...people like you!

    ReplyDelete